Castlevania Poster Unveiled

/Film has released news detailing that Paul W.S. Anderson is set to write and direct Castlevania, the movie based on the popular Konami video game series. As far as Mania is concerned, the movie has been in production since the middle of this year. I'm assuming with a release for 2007. Anderson, who has directed such see-saw films such as AVP and Resident Evil is sure to have either a major bomb or a major money maker on his hands. If anything, I'm certain it will breathe new life into the Castlevania video game franchise.

Posted by pixelblink @ 11/10/2006 22:59  |    8

nattfrost (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/14/2007 00:57
Dude this movie is gonna suck. Just about all of his movies except the first were total shit and this will be no less. Castlevania is my favorite series EVER and i just hope to god that they cancel this sure to be monstrosity so they dont ruin a part of castlevania for me.

irish dancer (Level 1 Rookie) @ 11/29/2006 11:18

hi guys cool website huh dude

irish dancer (Level 1 Rookie) @ 11/29/2006 11:17
This is a cool website and I love it

Dampie (Level 1 Gangster) @ 11/24/2006 05:46
If you look at Paul Anderson's films you will notice they all suck. except his debut movie "Event horizon" i just hope he doesn't mess up. (Again) :)

ptoing (Level 7 Underboss) @ 11/13/2006 05:55
I would be willing to bet that it will be cack.

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 11/11/2006 17:23
to make matters worse, IMDB lists Jonathan Frakes (Commander Ryker from ST:TNG) as being rumored to play a role. I'm sure more B-List actors are sure to follow.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 11/11/2006 10:30
AVP was unwatchable, but Resident Evil wasn't all bad.  Hard to say which way this one will go.

Gnarf (Level 1 Depressed) @ 11/11/2006 00:26
Nice.  As far as I've read, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin is Koji's final installment in the series, and I believe he said he's retiring from the industry afterwards, which would be a shame.  If it continues afterwards, I only hope it lives up to Koji's installments.

The Rulekeeper icon/pixelartPixel Art Profile icon/pixelartOmega Legion - Martyr Infantry icon/pixelartCreeping Ivy icon/pixelart