Firefox 2

Seems mozzila has decided to try and keep up with IE 7 with the release of Firefox 2. Obviously some new features have been released with the new Firefox.

If you're intrested to download the new Firefox then check their site... http://www.getfirefox.com

Posted by Souly @ 10/24/2006 20:59  |    6

silent sniper (Level 1 Depressed) @ 11/11/2006 11:46
whatever... i dont need either IE7 or FF2 (lol funny abreviation, remind ya of something?) cause with Window Live Messenger you get the tabs (plus the windows like tabs are way smaller than the IE7 tabs)

Skull (Level 11 CEO) @ 10/29/2006 07:19
Took a while to get up and running for me, dang profles, but it's awesome.

Souly (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 10/28/2006 08:58
The spelling things is handy.
I hate spelling errors, so at least it helps insure I'll have proper grammar.

Adarias (Level 11 Special Agent) @ 10/27/2006 11:35
gotta admit, i dont like any of the new functions, im sticking with the old.  i guess its nice though to know that they are hard at work, even if it doesnt come to anything i can use

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 10/25/2006 20:06
I'm a little disappointed that they haven't tried to push more features into this version.  I don't feel particularly motivated to dl the new version.

Lawrence (Level 10 Operative) @ 10/25/2006 10:52
Ah, a lot of my favourite themes are incompatible with the new version. But the spelling thing is pretty nice.

Stone Practice icon/pixelartChupacabraGirl2 icon/pixelartNinja Gal icon/pixelartAno and Noa Pt. 1 icon/pixelart