Top Pixel Art - September 2006

The following pixel artists produced Pixel Joint's top rated pixel art for September 2006. Many thanks go out to this month's top pixel artists and all the members who took time to rate.

#1 Pixel ArtThe Pixelz of Oz by The B.O.B.
#2 Pixel ArtThe Journey by buloght
#3 Pixel ArtAnimation - Shira novice combo by Orkimides
#4 Pixel ArtHellspawn by nvision
#5 Pixel ArtIf I Had My Way by big brother
#6 Pixel Art1 Year at Pixel Joint by Lawrence
#7 Pixel ArtImitation - Simon the Sorcerer by buloght
#8 Pixel ArtPanda Panda Panda by Ryuria
#9 Pixel ArtThe Happy Snail by Mirre
#10 Pixel Arteight of wands by Emanu

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 10/15/2006 21:46  |    7

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 10/19/2006 08:13

Congrats to all.  Looking back on how much good and varied work comes out of the pixel community in just one month is such a treat.

The B.O.B. (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 10/16/2006 16:48

Yipper skipper, I placed Uno! Congrats on the medallions everybody, it was a good ole' september to remember. I also plan to send something in this October, to compete with Cure's viking piece...will be a battle to remember. Good luck for next month guys..

P.S.( I personally thought Buloght, and Big Brother were robbed. By my judgement, I feel I was at most in 3rd place...)

The B.O.B. out....

Larwick (Level 8 Regional Boss) @ 10/16/2006 15:14
Well done guys, nice work.

0xDB (Level 5 Detective) @ 10/16/2006 09:51
Well done everyone.

Shawn (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 10/16/2006 04:34
woo first award. congrats all :D

Ensellitis (Level 11 Sensei) @ 10/16/2006 03:40
congrats all, many well deseved awards!  its about time lawrence did get one...  only took him a year and his one year peice :D

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 10/15/2006 22:08
Congrats all. So nice to see Lawrence in the middle of things.

Danda ai icon/pixelartMoonlight icon/pixelartwet space icon/pixelartIn water icon/pixelart