Team Fortress 2 Gameplay Video!

See all the different TF2 characters in action (2nd video down the page) along with other cool Half-Life 2: Episode 2 goodies.

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 8/24/2006 23:16  |    7

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 8/26/2006 02:43
Huzzah! IGN has these videos in higher quality, right over here.
Only just watched the TF2 video... looks awesome. That scout cracked me up. Did anyone else notice the Wilhelm scream? :D

Womped (Level 3 Hatchet Man) @ 8/25/2006 22:35
@crab2selout.png: Read the comments to the video.

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 8/25/2006 15:01
meh...

Dejital (Level 5 Sniper) @ 8/25/2006 14:40
TF2 looks awesome, and the fact that it's free with HL2 ep 2 and Portal is even better. I agree with Sedge about the scout, which seems like a lot of fun and like the kid from Paranoia Agent. Also the spy seems fun too! :-)

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 8/25/2006 10:52

They've really done a tremendous job with this game if the video is any indication. My favorite is definitely the speedy Scout and his little bat.

I can gurantee that I will be puchasing TF2 game day 1. If any of you PJ guys are on Steam hit me up on the "Friends" list so we can be collectively unproductive.

crab2selout.png (Level 4 Deputy) @ 8/25/2006 10:30
The style is really cool. I just hope all the fanboys don't go Windwaker on it 'cause their balls haven't dropped yet.

I love the little things like the spy playing around with his knife. Could be a ton of fun making people paranoid by doing this while in a room nearby. I like the goofy soldier walk, too.
I've been trying to cut down on my gaming, but this could very well bring me back. I had a blast playing TFC 2 years back.

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 8/25/2006 01:16
Effing awesome. I can't wait to see these videos pop up on Steam so I can watch them over and over again in high quality.

Valve is quite possibly my second favourite commercial game developer - they've been churning out some excellent stuff lately. HL2: Episode One was a real blast.

Another mockup icon/pixelartGame of Turns icon/pixelart32 Beach Girl icon/pixelartp30 icon/pixelart