Simpsons 2fer at The Onion AV Club

Pop on over to the A.V. Club to read an interview with Matt Groening and Simpsons Quotes For Everyday Use.

This is a week late, but if you don't read The Onion you don't know any better anyway.

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 5/4/2006 09:01  |    10

dennisegirl (Level 1 Rookie) @ 5/13/2006 09:28

yeah asome good

MFchris (Level 1 Depressed) @ 5/13/2006 06:59
kool

clayez (Level 1 Rookie) @ 5/10/2006 07:21
welll goood---------------------------------------------

Skull (Level 11 CEO) @ 5/5/2006 09:46
Quote: "Stupid TV! Be more funny!"

Hilarious - This is just brilliant.

DeathByChris (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 5/4/2006 12:59

Albert Brooks is one of my favorite guest stars he was in one the newer ones where he played the fat camp director. im looking forward to season 8 on DVD cause thats got the scorpio episode.

the one with Mel Gibson is another favorite when hes reading the comment cards.

"the captian gives it four rrrr's."

"the professor says, movie was great despite the absents of flubber, glaivin!?'

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 5/4/2006 11:09
minister's wife
"what about the children"
is in my daily lingo

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 5/4/2006 11:05

My favorite cribbed quotes always seem to come from Albert Brooks (Cowboy RV salesman, Hank Scorpio, Brad Goodman) or Phil Hartman (Troy McClure, Lionel Hutz) characters. I'm paraphrasing so please forgive me if I butcher the quotes...

Troy McClure: That's too funny!  I can't remember a funnier anecdote. Okay, now you tell one.   (Use it to... bitch about a self-imporant prick)

Scorpio:  If you could kill someone on the way out, it would really help a lot.  (Use it to... ask for help)

Hutz:  I watched Matlock in a bar last night. The sound wasn't on, but I think I got the gist of it. (Use it to... promote your own ineptitude)

Hutz: I don't use the word hero often, but you [insert name] are the greatest hero in American history. (Use it to... blow smoke up someone's ass)

Wolfcastle:  Up and at-them! (Use it to... heckle foreign accents)

As you can probably tell, I'm a huge Simpsons fanatic who spews own of context lines to likeminded Simpsons nerds or people who don't give a shit.

jalonso (Level 11 Godfather) @ 5/4/2006 10:32
And to all I quote Nelson:
HA....HA

DeathByChris (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 5/4/2006 10:26

"You shot who in the what now?"

ive actually used this one many times.

Glass of cola icon/pixelartSteve's Looked Better icon/pixelartRachel icon/pixelartBouncing Buddies icon/pixelart