Jack Thompson dares for another game

That's right, he's daring for making a game involving the murder of Joystiq bloggers. Although many will agree that JT doesn't needs anymore attention, this could be a great chance to show off some pixel game graphics.

Posted by TheRat @ 4/6/2006 10:12  |    7

Monsoon2D (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 4/10/2006 08:04
Really, people need to stop listening to the douche-bag. He's just coming off as rather annoying.

Soyvoyage (Level 5 Detective) @ 4/10/2006 01:38
oh man, he's gone and done it again? he should just shut down and hide somewhere for a couple of years

E-Magination (Level 3 Sniper) @ 4/8/2006 06:39

Interesting. Hope it will be made in an Im Ok like style.

And offcourse, Jack must be killable too.

Blick (Level 6 Commander) @ 4/7/2006 13:38
I remember the whole thing where they sent him flowers and he still twisted it into some sick "YOU ALL NEED A LAWSUIT TO SET YOU STRAIGHT" situation as he always does. I'm done with Jack. He's never offended me personally, but I'm tired of him offending everyone else even when they try to be civil. I wonder what his win to loss ratio is with all the charges he throws around. I say the only way to deal with him is to ignore him.

Faktablad (Level 6 SWAT) @ 4/6/2006 21:35
The icon suits the newspost well.

PixelSnader (Level 2 Peon) @ 4/6/2006 14:45
heh. this seems like fun. anyone wanna team up with a spriter/artist?

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 4/6/2006 12:17
Dang, Jack just doesn't stop whining, does he?
I thought the "Oh, but that would require some actual thought, and I forgot: You're all gamers!" was pretty offensive.

Today Land 2019 game mockups icon/pixelartCountry Sunset icon/pixelartBouncing Buddies icon/pixelartPistol upgrade icon/pixelart