I'm O.K.

This is a hilarious indie developed pixel art game based on Jack Thompson's proposal for a video game (in which a father gets revenge on the game industry which killed his son, obviously Thompson's cup of tea). If you don't know who Thompson is, he's the guy that put an Adults Only rating on GTA:SA because of the Hot Coffee mod. Thompson said that if any game developer creates the game that he invtented, he will donate $10,000 to a charity. Read about Thompson's video game and proposal here. And download the game here! The lead sprite artist is Derek Yu.

Posted by Dejital @ 2/4/2006 14:47  |    12

Dejital (Level 5 Sniper) @ 2/8/2006 13:46
A game similar to this was made a long time ago, but it was a GTA mod. It was based on Jack's proposal as well, Jack disregarded that one too, and Penny Arcade made the donation to the charity in his Jack's name instead. <3 PA

Setzer (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 2/7/2006 01:47
the only boss that gave me trouble was AZN DrAgOn. with his DDR arrows of doom. I love it. I'm giong to play it again. and again.

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 2/6/2006 09:48
Pretty lame how ol' Jacko here is saying that the game 'doesn't meet the requirements of the Modest Proposal'.

Dejital (Level 5 Sniper) @ 2/5/2006 18:27
Hah! Thompson responded to the game. Fun!

Blick (Level 6 Commander) @ 2/5/2006 15:12
Of course it has good animations, Sedgemonkey. DEREK YU AND GUSTAV MADE THE GRAPHICS. That's a mind blowingly orgasmic combination.

Leath (Level 2 Kukyu) @ 2/5/2006 12:16
Rated G.

DrunkyDuck (Level 1 Quiet One) @ 2/5/2006 10:25
They've had attacks on their site before, and now it seems to be down again.

Luckily I downloaded it a few hours ago. The game is pure comedy.

OMGFossil (Level 6 Yonkyu) @ 2/5/2006 06:58
I don't believe in coincidences, this was destiny.

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 2/5/2006 04:15
Hmm, I liked the Mega Man 2 style intro but the game itself got old pretty fast.  Controls seemed a tad unrepsonsive too.  Some nice humor here and there though.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 2/5/2006 02:27
I too got hung up on the final boss.

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 2/5/2006 01:22
Ahh. Guns, guts and gore. What more can I ask for?
Already downloaded and played it yesterday... tons of fun. The final boss owned me though.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 2/4/2006 18:03

Suprisingly well done animations, but hot tdamn this game is brutally violent. Jack Thompson would be proud.

Amiga boot screen icon/pixelartSome Broken Building icon/pixelartRobo-Bob icon/pixelartButtons icon/pixelart