Lyle in Cube Sector

Lyle in Cube Sector is a cool new freeware game made in Multimedia Fusion. The gameplay is similar to the Metroid games (acquire new abilities to reach new areas), and it's got cool NES-style graphics.

The 'story': "Ohno! Lyle's kitty has been stolen and now he must journey through the wonked out lands of the Cubesector to retrieve his meowmeow companion!"

I played through it a bit and it's pretty hard, but lots of fun.

Check eet!

Posted by Blueberry_pie @ 1/21/2006 06:05  |    5

Monkey 'o Doom (Level 11 Psychopath) @ 1/25/2006 04:25

I've gotten past the Phantom Cube powerup; I'm really far. Great game, thanks for showing it.

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 1/23/2006 01:22
No problem. I'm pretty far now, but kinda stuck... I guess I'll need to find some more CP orbs.

iSTVAN (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 1/22/2006 20:53
Very cool game so far. Thanks for the link Blueberry pie.

Setzer (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 1/21/2006 22:50
Wow, Quite awesome. Just checked it out, I didn't get too far in it yet, but what I did play is quite fun. gotta love smashing caterpilars with blocks

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 1/21/2006 08:19
Not bad at all.  Not  a patch on Cave Story but pretty fun anyways.  Some good tracker module music too.  I did have one problem.  In the room where you find the map and the cube lift I got killed picking up the map item thing.   Anyone else have that happen?  Bit confused.

Griffin icon/pixelartFruits icon/pixelartTransference icon/pixelartmy avatar icon/pixelart