DOFI-BLOG

This Japanese blog has some incredibly fun Java applets. It's mostly in Japanese, but on the right there's a handy list of 'games'. World of Sand (my personal favourite) also has a higher resolution version.

(Note: The navigation on the right is at the bottom of the page in Internet Explorer)

Posted by Blueberry_pie @ 1/17/2006 08:07  |    7

iSTVAN (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 1/17/2006 21:45
I must need to download some sort of Java attatchment, cos none of these games worked. It just had a red x in the corner of what looked like an image.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 1/17/2006 15:18

I think I've seen Hell of Sand before on another website. Didn't realize this was part of a whole series of games. Damn, these are mindlessly addicting.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 1/17/2006 15:00
War of the Hell (gotta love the engrish) is a hoot for some reason.

halfliquid (Level 1 Private) @ 1/17/2006 15:00
Oh wait -- nevermind. The 'zombies' are in the the (hell of sand) version.

halfliquid (Level 1 Private) @ 1/17/2006 14:49
When I first stumbled across the Falling Sand Game, it easily took hours of productivity away from me. Even started playing it at work. (I built a little structure and had it running in the background, heh.) It's a lot of fun, no doubt.

They had a mod for it with zombies and stuff (don't have the link with me). But it was generally the same game. The zombies just roamed.

I'm afraid to try the other games!

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 1/17/2006 10:52

Sweet little games. Too bad the site is all squigglies.

randomblink (Level 6 SWAT) @ 1/17/2006 10:18
Good lord... I just blew 30 minutes playing Hell of Sand without even realizing it... sheesh!

Griffin icon/pixelartTetsuo and Kaneda icon/pixelartExplode and Refill icon/pixelartlolita icon/pixelart