Beautiful Puzzle Game

Hard to not to smile while playing through this beautiful and simple puzzle game. Reminds me of a low-tech Katamari Damacy (in a good way) or my all time favorite interactive portfolio design found here.

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 12/28/2005 12:06  |    7 | Source

lilhawk2892 (Level 1 Depressed) @ 12/31/2005 16:25

the piano part was fun its onlt

5 8 12 5 2 and something else

this game got me on to making my own im scanning in some sketches now

Benito (Level 1 Rookie) @ 12/29/2005 14:34
Weird but cool, I like this kind of puzzle game.

grave (Level 8 Marshal) @ 12/29/2005 11:47
the game tried to be different so hard that it wasnt even funny. and the piano part was just a mayor pain in the butt.

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 12/29/2005 01:00
Yeah, I was stuck on that part for a while too.
You have to push the ball all the way to the top of the screen

Neat little game.

The B.O.B. (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 12/28/2005 20:36
very interesting little game there. I got's a question though: I guess I might not be as smart as you guys, but how do you get past the part where there's a guy flying a bicycle, and the ball is floating in mid-air? I tried moving the ball around to get in to the little stop light thinga-majigger, but nothing happened. It may be a glitch on my end or something. So has this happened to anyone else or what?

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 12/28/2005 14:32
It's very weird. Part of its charm.

BruceJuice (Level 4 Mercenary) @ 12/28/2005 13:09
I did the thing....it made scene and it was interesting.

All i can say is wtf? It's sorta weird.

Goblin - Idle icon/pixelartDeep Sewers icon/pixelartCool Skull icon/pixelartTreasure keeper icon/pixelart