Asimo's got some new skills

Robots can officially replace me at work. Those sons of bitches at Honda continue to improve that little rascal Asimo and they've got the video to prove it.  Asimo can now run at 6 km/h, push carts around, receive/carry/drop a tray and his spiffy little "turn on the spot" move is the envy of robots everywhere.

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 12/14/2005 11:51  |    5 | Source

Psychotic_Carp (Level 1 Depressed) @ 12/15/2005 05:33
Is it me or does he seem to be crouching for the attack when he runs?

Boomers by 2020

PixelSnader (Level 2 Peon) @ 12/14/2005 17:39

hah! my ninja skills will let me overthrow their whole race if they ever, EVER, go near my muffins!!

btw its weird that they put metal music over a film containing a bouncy-girly-running piece of plastic

OMGFossil (Level 6 Yonkyu) @ 12/14/2005 17:27
imo we'd only be seeing a lot of these in Japan. Pixelblink, I think you're safe considering America won't need them since we have lots of immigrants working and low unemployment. Japan on the other side has fewer immigrants and much of the population is getting old so yeah

1 @ 12/14/2005 14:37
Didn't anyone over at Honda watch the Matrix? C'mon, everyone knows that movies are accurate predictions of our future......

I'm pretty sure the programmers could get this guy to kick my butt.

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 12/14/2005 12:15
this is only the beginning. Honda plans to take over the world with their robots. Judgement Day is near my friends!!  Personally, I will train myself well to be a good little human slave to our new masters

horror animation icon/pixelartr slash Portrait icon/pixelartAnubis icon/pixelartBig fat dissatisfied thing. icon/pixelart