Students build eBoy mural with LEGOŽ

Boston MIT Media Lab asked eBoy to create something nice for their student lounge. Using 20,020 bricks, the students built up an original design provided by eBoy.

Crazyness!

Posted by pixelblink @ 11/23/2005 21:17  |    11 | Source

Toby (Level 3 Stalker) @ 11/30/2005 13:49
Brian, I doubt Lego makes bricks in that many shades of colour - otherwise hell yeah :)

Brian the Great (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 11/29/2005 14:04
They should LEGO a st0ven or Helm design.

inkspot (Level 4 Button Man) @ 11/29/2005 07:45
Wtf, is that it? That lego piece wasn't so big at al, it was tiny, really tiny. I can't believe that there were actually studentS making it.

Kryon (Level 1 Depressed) @ 11/28/2005 21:04
I actually asked my mom if I could have the Knights Kingdom Vladek's Catle for Christmas 0_o Gotta admit Legos were my first step into pixel art...

Faktablad (Level 6 SWAT) @ 11/27/2005 19:55
You have to admit that eBoy's cities are teh suck.

halfliquid (Level 1 Private) @ 11/25/2005 22:26
It's been so long since I've played with my legos. And I played with them until a fairly late point in my life. It's near embarassing!

It's nice to see people doing these sort of things with 'em still. More power to them.

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 11/25/2005 12:13
Personally I like their style of pixels. It keeps to that retro feel. They do awesome work with their isometric cities too

Blick (Level 6 Commander) @ 11/24/2005 17:06
Ugh. eBoy is so overrated that it makes my teeth hurt.

Faktablad (Level 6 SWAT) @ 11/24/2005 16:26
Yeah, I saw that too.  Pretty fun.

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 11/24/2005 07:36
Damn, that's some crazy shit yo!
But I like it... a lot. I need something pixeled on my room's wall too.

DryWhiteToast (Level 1 Intern) @ 11/23/2005 21:30

Holy crap, that's crazy!

But really, really cool.

KdF-Wagen advertisement icon/pixelartCrying Deer icon/pixelartChupacabraGirl icon/pixelartLeaf-chan icon/pixelart