Speaking of Mario...

More Mario Theme Song Madness:

My favorite besides the marimba is the acapella version. Funny stuff...

Posted by Ripped Monkey @ 11/22/2005 10:36  |    7 | Source

halfliquid (Level 1 Private) @ 11/25/2005 22:28
Those Mario themes sure are getting popular in school settings, eh? I love it though, so I'm not really complaining. I just wish people did something cool like that in my HS/JHS!

DryWhiteToast (Level 1 Intern) @ 11/23/2005 13:29
In my former high school's band this year, they did it using the drumline.  Good stuff. XD

BruceJuice (Level 4 Mercenary) @ 11/23/2005 11:41
Well, When I want to find music for a song, I normally find a midi of the tune, then open it in Sibelius 3, which makes it all look like how normal sheet music would look like. Then i use the editing program to get what I want from the midi, and put it in a form that would be normal to a music player.

Angel (Level 5 Soldier) @ 11/22/2005 23:15
I didn´t have time to watch all of them, but the acapella song was brilljant
So was the one with the base

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 11/22/2005 17:00

Good finds. Do people just figure the songs out or do they have sheet music for this?

BruceJuice (Level 4 Mercenary) @ 11/22/2005 15:48
Very cool stuff. Music and video games belong together.

also, (my inner band geek is comming out) those aren't trumpets. They're marching baritones.

Brian the Great (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 11/22/2005 11:00
OMFG. That piano guy is brilliant.

Apple Tree icon/pixelartWho's that Pokemon? icon/pixelartIt's a me, Victor Sena! icon/pixelartExplode and Refill icon/pixelart