Pixelween 2005 Winners

The scare-fest ended last week and finally the winners were decided upon. Check out halfliquid's official announcement over at deviantART. The judging was difficult (especially since we couldn't get all the judges together in one place at the same time) but, in the end, 3 excellent and horrific masterpieces were chosen upon:

Official dA prizes will be handed out accordingly as well as some prizes to some runner-ups which will be announced I'm sure by Halfie over there.

Check out all the submissions the way they were meant to be seen at the Official Pixelween Page. Thanks to all who entered. It was a blast to see some awesome pixels from all you guys n gals.

Posted by pixelblink @ 11/6/2005 22:55  |    6

halfliquid (Level 1 Private) @ 11/10/2005 15:52
Contest was a lot of fun. Congrats to all the winners. We should do another collab in the future!

Angel (Level 5 Soldier) @ 11/9/2005 11:41
Now I´ve congratulated everyone on thier pices, Now I realise that I could have made it better here, Oh well, I hope they get happy anyway

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 11/7/2005 12:23
Congrats to everyone who won... you've all deserved it

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 11/7/2005 08:17
Congrats to the winners.  Believe me it was a tough choice. There were a few others that I really was hoping would take the top three including purple_monkey's spiffy little TNBC animation.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 11/7/2005 08:14
So-lou had some spiffy pieces, but she took herself out of the running.

OMGFossil (Level 6 Yonkyu) @ 11/7/2005 01:02
So-Lou no win = ME SO VERY GODDAMN UPSET

Rachel icon/pixelartCastle by the river icon/pixelartBlind Monster icon/pixelartSanctuary icon/pixelart