Which Fantasy/SciFi character are you?

I love these little personality tests. Take the test and see which nerd icon you are!  Check it!

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 10/20/2005 10:03  |    24 | Source

Steel Monkey (Level 1 Rookie) @ 11/2/2005 11:13
I got YODA. Did anybody else get him.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 11/2/2005 10:02

Geez, another B5 character? I was hoping this would reveal something about people's character, but if you have no freaking clue who the source characters are it doesn't work. :p

Niss (Level 4 Deputy) @ 11/1/2005 11:03
Wesley? ugh that's hard :)
Got kosh, some b5 guy (?) too... no idea who that is...

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 10/27/2005 15:28
Yeah, Babylon 5 is a complete mystery to me as well.

DeathByChris (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 10/27/2005 13:12
i got Babylon 5 too some character named Marcus Cole, who the hell is Marcus Cole? ive never seen an episode of Babylon 5 in my life.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 10/24/2005 10:03

Good call.

halfliquid (Level 1 Private) @ 10/24/2005 10:00
Just because Wil is certainly cool does not mean Wesley is cool, heh.

pmprog (Level 4 Murderer) @ 10/23/2005 10:35
I got Samwise Gamgee, well, guess it coulda been worse

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 10/22/2005 21:41

My girlfriend just took it and got a character from a show we've never seen -- Babylon 5.  Some dude named John Sheridan.

Here's the stats on what is most popular... Kirk and PIcard which are popular here are near the bottom on the list.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 10/22/2005 17:37

Wesley Crusher?  I had to look up who that was.  Wil Weaton's a cool guy... I saw his comedy show at Acme Theater a few months ago.  Very funny.

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 10/22/2005 13:05
that's it... you're FIRED!!

halfliquid (Level 1 Private) @ 10/22/2005 11:40

Wesley Crusher? Aww, man. I guess I can't complain though.

halfliquid (Level 1 Private) @ 10/22/2005 11:40
Oh, snaps. That's what I get for copy and pasting it from the site. Sorry about the format, guys!

HawkTheSlayer (Level 4 Button Man) @ 10/22/2005 10:29

I got Boromir, I feel a bit dissapointed with that result, but at least he tries to do the right thing, just not got a big defence against temptation!!

SuperPee (Level 1 Intern) @ 10/21/2005 22:04
I got Kirk! seemed a little odd but respectable. Although I'm pretty sure Kirk would never do some of the things I answered.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 10/21/2005 17:25
I'm so jealous of finite.

finite (Level 6 Serial Killer) @ 10/21/2005 15:52
Nah, there's Star Wars in there. I got Watto.
"Mischievous and self-interested, you are happy to take from others whatever matches your cunning interests.

Mind tricks don't work on me. Only money!"

Bah, I'm so not that capitalistic. ;)

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 10/21/2005 08:12

This quiz seems to be Star Trek heavy.  No Star Wars?

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 10/20/2005 22:14

Me:
James T. Kirk: An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

I don't believe in the no-win scenario.

And I get all the chicks! Woohoo!

..::Naso::.. (Level 5 Killer Klown) @ 10/20/2005 19:42

leonard "Bones" McCoy

Leonard "Bones" McCoy

Monsoon2D (Level 2 Flatfoot) @ 10/20/2005 16:58
Picard as well.

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 10/20/2005 16:00
I got Picard too.. odd.   This bit here 'An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins'  is so not me.  I'm always doing wrong...

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 10/20/2005 14:24

I was Picard for some reason which doesn't fit me at all. I'm much more pretentious.

Di0xygen (Level 4 Mercenary) @ 10/20/2005 14:14
Im aragon :D yay for me

Murder Aboard the HMS Daily icon/pixelartCandle Handler icon/pixelartKaklasian Jungle Fighter icon/pixelartNinja Gal icon/pixelart