Change your PJ theme

Added seven new themes to the Pixel Joint theme gallery including one by neota. To change your theme you need to be logged in...

My Profile >> Edit Profile >> Change Site Theme field >> Submit

If you have a theme you would like to submit simply download the template CSS file, edit the colors and send sedgemonkey your new code.  Altering graphics and borders is optional.

Posted by sedgemonkey @ 9/14/2005 18:49  |    24

Brian the Great (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 9/17/2005 00:33
 Or just a bloody pain in the eyes when you read for longer than ten seconds. The rest of Devil's Cabana is real kickass though.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 9/16/2005 16:11

You don't know what you're missing. It's pure ecstasy.

Brian the Great (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 9/16/2005 13:57
I guess the red text on the grey back is a little hard to read.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 9/15/2005 23:20

Well, Hello Darkness has been the favorite so far.  Sigh, nobody like Devil's Cabana.

TakeOut (Level 2 Yellow Belt) @ 9/15/2005 19:42
 I'd rather have a dark theme than a light theme really. Staring at a light screen all day could be hard on the eyes. Hello Darkness's colors I think are perfectly coordinated and the nerd doesn't change colors or anything and the logo up top is pretty visible and it isn't too bright. I feel it's just perfect.

Kirra (Level 1 White Belt) @ 9/15/2005 14:08
 i like powder and carribean blue. i might make a theme.

Faktablad (Level 6 SWAT) @ 9/15/2005 13:33
I like "Hello, Darkness" and all of the dark ones.  Much easier on the eyes.  But the chocolate one does look tasty.....

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 9/15/2005 11:25

Hmmmm. I'll think of some way to make that into a freak thing.

Brian the Great (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 9/15/2005 09:26
 ¬_¬

I like the skin Spring Time too. Or does that make me some other kind of freak?

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 9/15/2005 08:29

For all of you people who are new to the drug scene "Dr. Pepper" is slang for heroin with a horse tranqualizer chaser.

I kid, I kid. Or do I?

Brian the Great (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 9/15/2005 08:02
The only drug I use is Dr Pepper. Live with it.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 9/15/2005 07:58

Deeeeeeeeeenial.

Brian the Great (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 9/15/2005 07:18
Or like a junkie.

Blueberry_pie (Level 7 General Manager) @ 9/15/2005 06:39
Nice addition to the site... but I'll just stick with the default theme

Heh, the Powder them makes the PixelJoint Nerd looks like a goth.

Carnivac (Level 8 Shodan) @ 9/15/2005 01:46
 Hmm, the CPC one will do for me.  The blue and yellow bring back some good memories.  And I always prefer light text on dark background.  Is just easier for me to read cos I got crap eyes.

Brian the Great (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 9/15/2005 01:09
 sedge: Never done and never will. I'm just eccentric.
Never expected such an accusation from you, sedge.

eXscythe (Level 2 Petty Officer) @ 9/15/2005 00:32
 There is nothing better than old classic PJ style. :]

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 9/14/2005 22:57

A-ha! I knew all along you were a junkie. All the signs are right there in front of us... an obsession with penguins, a fox avatar, residence in the Netherlands.

So sad when drugs grip our youth.

Brian the Great (Level 8 Brigadier General) @ 9/14/2005 22:38
 I prefer the powder.

<_<

>_>

...Seriously.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 9/14/2005 22:31
That is a good idea. I'll add that.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 9/14/2005 22:31
I like Devil's Cabana the best.

TakeOut (Level 2 Yellow Belt) @ 9/14/2005 19:38
Hello Darkness looks the best I think, even though I'm not much of a dark person. :D

TakeOut (Level 2 Yellow Belt) @ 9/14/2005 19:34
 errrm, never mind it's there, it just has no title and is a blank white space. I reccommend you call it default to lose the confusion. >.<

TakeOut (Level 2 Yellow Belt) @ 9/14/2005 19:32
I'm going to make a theme. One problem with the themes though Sedge, you can't change it back to the default theme! AaaaAaHH

All I have are negative thoughts icon/pixelartMagical Earth Beast icon/pixelartStare icon/pixelartMike Tyson Pixel Art Drawing icon/pixelart