Family Guy Returns!

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

For those who have been missing Family Guy since it's cancelation after only 3 seasons, buckle up... because it's coming back with a new season this Sunday 9/8c ON FOX! Immediately following will be the second episode of the all new American Dad (by the creators of Family Guy).

In the words of Quagmire: Giggidy-goo... allll right!

Posted by pixelblink @ 4/28/2005 13:06  |    15

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 5/16/2005 19:58

Why are you posting that here Darin?

This week's Family Guy had one of the most disturbing scenes ever -- no joke.

Darin La' Bitchion (Level 1 Private) @ 5/15/2005 23:12

come on! is it that hard to say for how to use transparency? please... I love making pixels here, but I don't want to make them stupid by having white surrounding the picture...

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 5/13/2005 08:27

Pixelblink is such a giver.

This week's Family Guy was definitely one for the books. "Now we play the waiting game"

Darin La' Bitchion (Level 1 Private) @ 5/10/2005 14:29
arhhg!! I couldn't find it...

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 5/10/2005 12:37
click the features button up top and a magical thing appears.

Darin La' Bitchion (Level 1 Private) @ 5/10/2005 00:50

I did make an attempt earlier to log-in...but it wouldn't let, but don't worry I just recently made a new account:I'm listed as Da-La..

PS:exactly what section holds the tutorials?

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 5/9/2005 20:44

Darin, do you pay attention to the tutorials section at all? For that matter, do you realize their is a forum for this site as well? Head on over there. Your name and password will be the same.

Darin La' Bitchion (Level 1 Private) @ 5/9/2005 17:43

if rekindled my love for this TV show

PS: yes, I know this has nothing to do with this thread..but how do you make transparent pixels?

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 5/8/2005 16:50
thanx for the correction, Inc.

Garage Inc. (Level 3 Sergeant) @ 5/8/2005 13:06

Pixel, it was 3 apes,

cloud 1: So Bill...we attack tomorrow.

cloud 2:...Yes

Cloud 1:...O...I mean it this time.

Cloud 2:...O...me to...me to.

Haha, you gotta love clouds.

pixelblink (Level 9 Federal Agent) @ 5/7/2005 13:12

Family Guy is intelligent humor that uses alot of nostalgic references for their jokes. If you didn't grow up in North America during the 80s, chances are you don't get most of the humor that Family is so great at producing.

One of my favourite scene is a flashback to The Planet of the Apes and Peter is surrounded by a hundred gun-wielding apes. He tries to tell a joke to them to lighten his predicament...

Peter: How many dirty stinking apes does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Apes: ...

Peter: Two. One dirty stinking ape to screw in the lightbulb and one dirty stinking ape to throw feces at the other.

Apes: (cock their rifles)

animalation (Level 1 Rookie) @ 5/4/2005 12:55
family guy is pretty dumb.

Garage Inc. (Level 3 Sergeant) @ 4/30/2005 20:58

iSTAVAN, Family Guy is one of the greatest shows ever, how can you not love it. You gotta love Peter.

Death: Are you Peter Griffen

Peter:(Pointing to a lamp), Thats Peter Griffen.

Haha.

iSTVAN (Level 8 Cannibal) @ 4/30/2005 06:28

Never seen 'American Dad', thankfully, because I absolutely cannot stand 'Family Guy.'

'They call me Mr. Negative.'

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 4/28/2005 19:50
I just hope it hasn't been toned down any to please the dumbass suits at Fox.

Portraits N2 icon/pixelartBelinda, fanart from AFK Arena icon/pixelartOldStuff icon/pixelartChupacabraGirl icon/pixelart