The Screen Savers MS Paint Competition

For this week's "user-created" competition, The Screen Savers had a contest to use only MSpaint to create what was behind the mysterious orange door located on their set. 7 pm tonight, we shall see who wins.

Posted by Skipper @ 2/9/2005 13:00  |    10

Skipper (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/11/2005 03:28
It's all behind that orange door.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 2/10/2005 23:02
It's kind of lame because there's no way of knowing what app built the pics... there's just no logic to the poor quality of the entries. You gotta figure Skipper wasn't the only good pixel artist to submit. Where's the good stuff damnit!

Akira (Level 5 Sniper) @ 2/10/2005 21:10
its possible they just dont know the power of paint. if this is the case they might have thought you cheated esp. considering the crappiness of the other entries.

Skipper (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/10/2005 03:19
They are just uneducated in the ways of pixels. Bastards.

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 2/9/2005 23:31
Who knows why they chose that stuff? Those are definitely not up to snuff with Skipper's work.

Dejital (Level 5 Sniper) @ 2/9/2005 20:33
[link]

Oh my GAWD... All of those are terrible. Maybe they were looking for game related art only?

Skipper (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/9/2005 17:54
Damn. Either my email failed (which im guessing, seeing as how many of the pictures shown were pretty terrible. Not to be cocky) or they hate me.

the_keller (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/9/2005 16:55
Good luck! Your catepillars are the best. It'd be awesome to see your work there.

Skipper (Level 1 Rookie) @ 2/9/2005 14:53
I am so giddy. I hopes I win. Sorry, just rehashed my caterpillar with a background piece. But, eh, not like anyone outside of here or pixelation has ever seen it anyways. So it'll be all new to them. Wish me luck, damnit!

sedgemonkey (Level 11 Master Assassin) @ 2/9/2005 13:13
Interesting looking show. I'll have to check that out sometime.

Ninja Gal icon/pixelartPet 03a - Lion Baby icon/pixelartFraktur font "ARYAN" icon/pixelartIt's a me, Victor Sena! icon/pixelart